- $100000 - $110000 per annum, Benefits: +15% Supperannuation
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Leading energy provider.
- Organisation going through a transition.
- A newly set up division.
Our client is a very successful energy provider who is going through a huge business transformation. A huge focus on sustainability and a vision to provide the very best in quality service for all customers.
A newly created team has led to an opportunity for a Supply Lead to join the Materials and Operations team and make a real impact on the newly shaped organisation.
- Manage contract and supplier operational performance.
- Identify potential supply issues and continually improve vendor performance strategies.
- Actively support the resolution of issues relating to plant, equipment and services contracts, including payment of invoices, goods receipt, quality and delivery issues.
- Actively support and participate in forecasting processes, nominally CapPMO and Maintenance & Operations Planning, ensuring relevant information informs contract management strategies.
- Responsible for the resolution of commercial disputes.
- Identifies and reports contract non-compliance to policies and procedures.
- Effective input of costs for financial and budgeting management.
- Assists business owners to manage operational deliveries in line with contract obligations.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Complete regular contract and vendor reporting, analysing KPI results against targets and taking necessary steps to achieve targets.
- Hold tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Economics, Business or Supply Chain related discipline.
- Able to follow and apply policies and procedures, as well as advise others on their application.
- Proven analytic thinking and practical approach to problem resolution, ability to logically deconstruct issues and enable the appropriate resolution of technical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Possess highly developed interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills as well as the ability to create and deliver informative reports.
- Proven experience and strong commitment to creating a positive relationship with all supplier, customer and key stakeholder interactions, maintaining a professional and friendly manner and ensuring customer satisfaction as a priority.
- Possess sound knowledge of materials and services used within a heavy industry environment.
- Advanced knowledge of procurement, supplier management, materials management and contract management systems (in particular SAP MM and Ariba)
This is an opportunity to join a newly formed team and make a real impact in a changing organisation.
Dir - 02 9195 2385
Mob - 0421 451 709