- $30 per hour
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Short Term Assignment – mid September Start
- CBD Location
- $30.00 per hour + super
We’re currently seeking a highly organised Team Assistant for a four week assignment with one of Australia’s largest property specialists. Responsible for supporting a small team, this role requires an individual with strong administration skills, proactive, adaptable and be comfortable in an fast-paced environment. Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Managing inbox and meeting requests
- Formatting of emails, letters, reports, marketing material and presentations
- Diary management, travel coordination, expenses and reconciliations
- Basic accounts including issuing tax invoices and purchase orders
- Answering general enquiries on behalf of the team – taking messages etc.
- Provide other quality administrative services including binding, photocopying and archiving
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience as a Team Assistant/Coordinator or similar within a corporate environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills, as well as knowledge of InDesig
- You must be available from September 12th till October 16th
Want to Know More?
Contact Kate Turner for a further discussion on 8547 1370. Phone screening and interviews will be taking place immediately.