- Surry Hills
- $100000 - $115000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Market leading business with a global presence
- Innovative and forward thinking organisation
- A company with a focus on sustainability
Our client is a global specialist in energy management and automation. Completely dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. Consistent innovation through technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play. Our technologies ensure that life is on everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
Reporting to the Demand Planning manager you will be tasked with supporting all aspects of Demand integration with the business.
- Execute and prepare statistical forecast.
- Outline/Causal cleansing with demand drivers based on input from collaboration with Offer Management,Commercial, Finance
- Coordinate Product Life Cycle Management events, Special events (promotions, projects, price changes, etc),
- Measure and drive improvement in Forecast Accuracy, root causes for deviations, manage corrective actions
- Support enrichment's from Demand Planning within the a (Key voice through SIOP- Offer/Demand reviews, interacting fully for designated Portfolio management)
- Support other supply chain planning teams,on, inventory optimisation, continuously improving service level-On time delivery/Back order lines (assessing constantly RCA related to Demand Planning)
- Experience in Supply Chain (production, purchasing, logistics, planning)
- Highly skilled in Statistical Modelling, Certified Professional Fore castor (IBF certified is a value-add)
- Strong analytic, statistical, data-processing experience
- Knowledge of tools: ERP, Forecasting tool (Kinaxis), MS Excel ; MS Access, Business Intelligence tools , such as, Tableau, Anaplan
- Working in a cross-functional collaborative environment
- A Bachelor degree or above
This opportunity offers the chance to join a global innovative organisation with a understanding and appreciation of a Supply Chain function.
Associate Partner - Supply Chain
Dir - 029195 2385
Mob - 0421 451 709