- $50000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
• Multiple positions
• Immediate start
About the role:
Exciting opportunities at a national Australian law firm. 43 Partners in Melbourne and 725 staff nationally, this law firm provides clients with innovative and commercial advice - and an outstanding client experience.
Multiple positions availale for experienced Legal Assistants looking for a role that will grow with them.
- Diary management
- Document and correspondence preparation including court documents
- Filing and document management
- Monthly billing and timesheet entry
- Track changes and marking up of legal documents
- Arranging meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Other general administrative duties and support as required
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience,
- Motivation to take ownership of their next role and build a long-term relationship with their key operators
- A strong work ethic, the ability to manage conflicting priorities and keep on top of deadlines
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.