- Sydney C B D
- $40 per hour
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Temporary Contract
Operating on a global platform, our client has a solid reputation for innovation. Located in Alexandria, our client offers a cool office environment and inclusive culture.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Providing a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service
- To ensure that the business is attracting and recruiting the best possible talent, using up to date resourcing solutions that will ensure cost focused results.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers to manage recruitment processes
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment.
- Partner proactively with hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
To be successful in this application, you will have extensive Talent Acquisition experience within a retail or high volume environment. You will have:
- Ability to run volume recruitment with a focus on quality
- Strong experience of delivering hires via direct sourcing activity utilising various (relevant) channels.
- Good understanding of recruitment/employment law.
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly.
- Ongoing temporary position
- Immediate start
- Attractive hourly rate
- Global brand
- Great location
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 91952953