- $80000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Join an international accounting practice in Melbourne CBD
- External Audit role with exposure to Advisory work and Management Reporting
- Clear pathway to Management
FutureYou are partnering with an international Mid-Tier firm to assist in the growth of their Audit and Assurance division.
As a Senior Consultant you will be directly looking after a team of junior Auditors, running projects from planning to completion, and working closely with Management when building teams.
There is direct progression through to the Manager level for the right person, promotion will purely be based on performance and ability, not time in the role. You will have direct exposure to ASX listed and non-listed clients across a wide variety of industries.
You will have access to some of the best leadership development training on the market, and overseas secondments to New York, London, Dallas, Berlin and Vancouver are available.
- Running high profile audits from planning stage through to completion
- Mentoring and training juniors in the office as well as on site while conducting fieldwork
- Preparing reports for Partner sign off
- Review of financial statements in accordance with accounting standards
- Due diligence assignments as and when required
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Directly managing a team to meet deadlines
- Applicants on working holiday visa’s will be accepted if your work experience is relevant
- CA or CPA qualified
- Degree qualified in accounting, business, economics or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in external audit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with great problem-solving skills
This firm offers a supportive, energetic culture and they are looking for people to contribute to this. Things happens at a fast pace during busy season, so if you can adapt to change and roll with the punches while still delivering a high service to your clients, this could be the perfect role for you.
For more information on this opportunity, please call Michael Phillips @ FutureYou Melbourne on 0434423202