- New South Wales
- $90000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Handling complex, large-scale disputes, both nationally and globally;
- A broad mix of general commercial litigation work including (but not limited to) regulatory, class actions, insolvency/restructuring, shareholder disputes, trade practices, competition, and tax disputes;
- Attending interim & substantive hearings – as well as mediations & arbitrations.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ PAE in general commercial litigation gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or global disputes practice.
- The ability to work-across different Partners & manage multiple files across different industry sectors.
- Strong academics.
- Technically astute with a confident communication style.
- A positive “can-do” attitude with a pro-active approach to their work.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for secondment;
- A friendly and supportive culture; together with
- A host of other corporate incentives.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.