- Sydney Domestic Airport
- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
FP&A & decision support focus
Opportunity to work for a company who values work life balance
This Fortune 500 business is a market leader in their sector and is a true employer of choice. The organisation has enjoyed significant recent growth and expects to continue this trend over the coming years ahead. The finance team is led by an impressive and engaging leader who ensures that the team are motivated, challenged and supported in their career development.
The FP&A Analyst is responsible for providing support to management in areas of strategy,budgeting & forecasting. This a business partnering role needing strong technical skills and an ability to influence leaders in the business in order to make educated decisions.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Prepare all month-end Group FP&A reports, including Board / Executive Team performance reports, KPI reports, and detailed reports in relation to cash flow, opex, and capex.
- Develop deep understanding of the businesses and ensure strong relationships with key finance & non-finance stakeholders across the company.
- This includes updating models for monthly actual results and quarterly/annual forecasts, undertaking comprehensive variance analysis and preparing commentary for business unit and group reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and project analysis
- CA/CPA Qualfied
- Previous experience working on projects in large blue chip organisations
- Ability to display strong analytical skills
- Experience with Tableau & Hyperion Desirable
This is terrific opportunity to join a socially responsible company that strives to make a positive difference. An excellent salary package is on offer for the successful candidate.
For a full position description and a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Bianca Hirschowitz