- $50000 - $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Take the Next Step!
- Inner City Location
- Interesting & Varied Role
Want to work in a creative, innovative environment?
This well established and respected architectural firm have offices nationally and they work across various disciplines including industrial and residential.
A great opportunity exists for a motivated, hard working Administrator who is looking to take the next step in their career. This is your opportunity to take the bull by the horns and make this role yours. Being a support to the team, day to day responsibilities will include;
- Personal Assistant and general administration support to the greater team
- Update and format weekly reports
- Formatting of general correspondence – emails, letters and presentations as well as proposals, tenders and marketing material
- Archiving, scanning, photocopying, printing and binding
- Basic bookkeeping and data entry
- Front of House twice a week, which would include meeting and greeting, answering phones etc.
Reporting to the Office Manager - this is an integral role within the business. To be considered, you will have:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Intermediate-advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Fast and accurate typing/data entry
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Be self-motivated, organised, punctual and reliable
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for – then don’t hesitate to apply. Want to know more? Contact Kate Turner on 8547 1370.