- $120000 - $145000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Senior Project role reporting to the Engineering Manager
• End to end project management, CAPEX and engineering experience needed
The client is a food manufacturing organisation in the South West with very exciting growth plans for the year ahead. As a result of business growth the client requires a Senior Project Engineer to manage end to end CAPEX Projects wih some travel to the group locations.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager of the business the Senior Project Engineer will handle the end to end management of CAPEX projects. The role will include:
- Reverse engineering and process flow work with existing machinery to enable further volume and line expansion
- Specification, sourcing and installation of new equipment in line with business requirements
- Leading the product transfer of manufacturing into the Sydney Factory worth circa $2m
- Hands on training provision regarding the effective up keep of site plant equipment
- Group wide work and knowledge sharing around best practice
This role will be varied and challenging and will suit a lead project engineer/ manager with strategic ability yet a hands on approach.
To be successful in applying for this role you will be a proven Project Engineer/ Manager with a depth of understanding around FMCG Equipment, installation and maintenance. You will be able to specify CAPEX in line with business requirements, lead installation projects and also have extensive exposure to factory layouts, reverse engineering and improvement projects. Your experience will be complemented with A Degree in a related Engineering discipline and understanding of Six Sigma methodologies.
In return you will be joining a business with very exciting plans, high levels of investment and a varied work load which is experiencing tremendous growth.
Circa $135,000- $145,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381