- $50000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Multi-discipline firm offering all Business Services, Audit, SMSF & Financial Planning services
- Highly knowledgeable senior leadership team who offer excellent mentorship
- Diverse, young office with social atmosphere
- Never work past 5pm
- Technologically advanced firm and fully cloud based
- CA/CPA fees paid in full, upfront with 4 days paid study leave
This is a forward-thinking firm with around 20 staff offering accounting, taxation, business consulting, audit and assurance, financial planning and SMSF solutions. Clients range from small, local start-ups to large listed entities. The firm has a hierarchy structure with defined roles whilst working together in a collaborative environment where Partners are actively involved with staff of all levels. Clients receive a personalised service with a the confidence that the team will efficiently provide strategic solutions to assist them in achieving their business goals. The team all have strong relationships with their clients and are encouraged to actively communicate with them directly.
The firm defines itself by its culture, whereby staff work in an informal environment with daily team lunches and weekly Friday long-lunches in the local pub. Hours are flexible and staff rarely work past eight hours per day. You will find this team to be highly motivated, energetic and engaged.
In this role you will:
This role would suit an Intermediate Accountant looking to develop their skills in a client facing role working on more complex issues and often large clients from a range of industries.
Additional tasks of the role are to:
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies, SMEs and HNWIs as well as the option to work on SMSFs
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Assist Partners and Managers in tax planning and offering strategic business advice for clients
- Help mentor junior staff
- Visit clients to gain a better understanding of their business in order to offer a more personalised approach
You will Need:
- 2 or more years experience in professional practice
- Studying towards an accounting/commerce degree or already graduated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Xero & Class super preferred
Training and Other Benefits:
Fully paid for professional development training courses chosen by you to enhance technical skills, technology skills and soft skills.
In addition to external training courses chosen by you, there will also be internal courses fortnightly in addition to one-on-one mentorship.
Flexible work arrangements.
Bonus incentive and extra annual leave.
CA/CPA fees paid in full, upfront with 4 days paid study leave.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.