- Melbourne C B D
- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- The Cloud Architect is a "hands on" leadership role in the space of Cloud Computing that will actively work with teams of IT Business Systems Analysts, Developers, Network Engineers and other Architects to design solutions, integrations, security, availability and scalability
- Understand business application portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create road map and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- Extensive experience in cloud Architecture and Design with large Enterprise customers
- Deep technical skill in infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing
- Has had significant delivery responsibilities with leading migration of production workloads to cloud or cloud native development;
- Experience with anticipating cloud challenges, troubleshooting and resolution
- Ability to assess new cloud capabilities and applicability to environment and control frameworks.
- Ability to direct technical resources to deliver outcomes in larger project teams
- Ability to collaborate well across geographically diverse teams
- Strong client relationship management and presentation skills
- Certification / qualification from relevant Cloud Service Providers mandatory (Professional level certification)
- Thorough understanding of Service Management process including change, incident, problem etc
Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Marc Richardson on 03 8547 1363.