- $80000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Outsourced Finance Manager/CFO role
- Assist with day to day finance functions for multiple, reputable large companies
- Award-winning mid-tier firm with innovative technology and growth strategies
Award-winning firm with a reputation for being home to some of the most innovative and talented accountants in Newcastle. This firm brings together multiple business units to offer clients a range of technical and strategic expertise of the highest-level.
Clients range from listed, multinational corporate groups to HNWIs and interesting start-ups. The firm is proactive in its approach to technology and utilises the latest software. You will benefit from working for a prestigious brand that will enable you to gain hands-on training from some of the most respected Partners in the profession. In addition to this you will also have the option to attend various training courses based on your own areas of interest to aid you in achieving your personalised career goals.
Culturally, this firm is a leader in terms of the creative and collaborative work environment that embodies the firm’s values and provides staff with ongoing recognition and support. Flexible working arrangements and overseas secondments are available and on a day to day basis staff will never be expected to work more than their contracted hours. Staff here enjoy fun team-building events including trivia, free half-days off, weekly 4pm Friday drinks in the office and regular individual and team incentives.
Due to high demand from some of the firms most elite clientele, they have created a new role that will service these particular clients in the form of providing an outsourced finance function.
You will report to the Partners of the firm itself in addition to reporting to/working alongside the CEO’s and CFO’s of their clients.
You will provide an expert level of financial management across all areas of the business, including but not limited to:
- End to End Management of the Finance Function
- Providing analysis to the senior leadership and support with planning, strategy and decision making
- Assisting with the development of innovative commercial business solutions in line with corporate financial targets and requirements
- Overall responsibility for revenue and cost management
- Responsible for the overall consolidated monthly P&L reporting process
- Oversee and manage delivery of the company balance sheet, cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Responsible for cash management including cash flow projections
You will need:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Must have worked with clients face to face
- Demonstrated experience in fostering client relationships
- Ability to manage workflow and work within a team
- An interest in technology advantageous and an ability to adapt
Please call or email Kate Stephenson on KateStephenson@future-you.com.au / 0434 529 723 for more info.