- New South Wales
- $125k - $205k + Profit split + Bonus ($500k)
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- No prospecting or cold calling required – Appointments set for you!
- Full back office support + Paraplanning
- Create a $1m client book with a 50/50 split
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in financial services sector that is looking for a passionate and autonomous Senior Financial Planner/ Partner to join their team. Our client provides a range of services including Strategic advice, Shares, residential & commercial property, property development, finance & loans, tax and accounting, super and SMSF, insurance and estate planning.
The Senior Financial Planner/ Partner will primarily focus on growing their active book of clients by providing compliant advice via the qualified booked appointments. You will deligate admin and SOA's to the back office and paraplanning team to ensure you spend your time focusing on providing quality advice to new and existing clients. You will use your in-depth industry knowledge to identify new opportunities to benefit your clients. You will be a great communicator who succeeds at building long term relationships. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Be an SMSF specialist with experience in providing advice
- Experience with Residential and Commerical Property, Warrents and Derivatives, Managed accounts including SMA's, MDA's and Model Portfolios.
- Qualified to provide advice as per the FASEA requirements or prepared to complete required studies (ideally only requiring the Ethics component to be completed)
- Minimum 8 year’s experience as a Financial Planner/Senior Financial Planner
- Up to date with products and services along with financial market trends
- Somebody either looking to partner with an existing firm who may have been self-employed prior
- Achieve targets related to funds under management, fees generated, new clients and retention of existing clients
- Existing book of clients which would come over is highly desired
- Ability to buy into the company as a partner (figures will be provided following the application)
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary + Super + Profit split + Equity will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.