- New South Wales
- $90k to $110k base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Prestigious Aussie Regulator
- Analyse Regulatory Risk and Impact of Regulatory Change on Banking Industry
- Senior Stakeholder Management and Business Partnering
My client is prestigious Aussie Regulator seeking a high calibre and experienced Regulatory Risk and Compliance specialist to join the team as a Senior Analyst.
You will have the critical role of analysing Regulatory Risk and the impact of Regulatory Change on the entire Banking Industry as well as building and managing relationships with key clients which will include Australia’s largest conglomerates.
In this role, you will conduct complex and high-quality risk identification assessment across a defined group of Banking institutions to ensure a prudentially sound financial system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assess the regulatory, risk, management and strategic framework and processes of Australia's largest conglomerates and advise of improvements
- Monitor the changing regulatory environment and advise stakeholders of the impacts of these regulatory changes
- Analysis of industry and financial information of specific institutions
- Identifying risk issues and critical developments that may lead to serious economic issues and raising these concerns
- Acquiring and developing a range of financial analysis and other supervisory skills to support high-quality analysis and risk assessment of supervised organisations
- Examining the internal structure and business relationships of supervised organisations to uncover problematic areas
- Producing detailed reports and analysis, and documenting to a high professional standard
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry, economic and financial market data and trends in order to understand and interpret data
- Assess the institutions’ management, strategies, practices and systems. Make recommendations of improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
To be successful, you must have:
- 2+ years of Regulatory Risk and Compliance experience within Financial Services / Banking / Wealth Management
- Ideal role for a Big 4 First Mover with Banking / Wealth Management / Insurance clients with exposure to Regulatory External Audits or Operational Risk
- A strong understanding of the Regulatory changes impacting the Financial Services Industry
- CA / CPA qualified
- Strong Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role is offering a salary of between $90k to $110k base + super + bonus.
To apply for this position, please apply directly or send your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org