- $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 days ago
- First Impressions Count!
- St Kilda Road Location
- Varied & Busy Role
Based on St Kilda Road, this property developer seeks an experienced Receptionist to join their team. With 20 years in the market, this organisation has been going from strength to strength. This is a great opportunity for a Receptionist with the right attitude and potential to learn and expand their skill-set.
We currently have an exciting, new opportunity for commercially savvy individual to join the team as the Receptionist. This is a permanent opportunity based on St Kilda Road.
This critical role will see you be the face of the company where the greater team can guarantee that their visitors are well looked after. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering busy switch, taking messages
- Maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Managing conference and meeting room bookings
- Assisting accounts team with data entry and general administration
- Formatting monthly company newsletter
- General ad hoc duties as required
The business is extremely innovative. We need the successful candidate to be adaptable to change and have the willingness to contribute to new ideas and improve processes for the benefit of the business. As the ‘Director of First Impressions’ we require someone who has an engaging personality, and a real desire to connect with others.
To be successful in this amazing role, you will:
- Minimum of two years-experience in reception ideally within a corporate environment
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to manage and work around interruptions that may arise from time to time
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to willingly embrace the values and culture of the business
- Be proactive, flexible and adaptable
If this sounds like the role for you, then APPLY NOW.