- $1000 per day
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Massive Cloud security project
- Long term rolling contract
Our client is currently undergoing a massive cloud migration project. The project is well funded and given the complexity is likely to last for several years.
In order to improve customer experience and overall security, a large transfer of company and client data is being transferred to the cloud, including several hundred applications.
A Cloud Security Engineer with prior hands on GCP experience is required to help them to achieve this with a high level of security and to ensure all GRC requirements are met. Security systems will be deployed at the Hypervisor level.
- GCP Experience preferred, although equivalent AWS / Azure experience will be considered
- Python knowledge is mandatory
- Previous DevOps experience, “compliance as code”
- Understanding of Automation tools e.g Jenkins
- Experience with designing, deploying and monitoring GCP security controls