- $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- A True EA Role - very hands on
- St Kilda Road Location
- Opportunity to showcase your skills & experience
With an unrivalled ability to deliver on complex planning outcomes for major projects and an established track record of creating outstanding public places, this major player are committed to the vision of producing quality developments. Having been established over 20 years ago, this organisation is well known and well respected in the market.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting, new opportunity for commercially savvy individual to join the team as an Executive Assistant. This is a permanent opportunity based on St Kilda Road.
This critical role will see you be the sole and direct source of support to the CEO. As an engaging, strong communicator who takes initiative, you will represent this company in a professional manner, to ensure a degree of client satisfaction both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a busy diary and inbox on behalf of CEO
- Coordination of company events – Galas, Christmas parties, EOFY, monthly and quarterly functions
- Proactive management of communications and interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Relaying critical information to staff and third parties
- Various personal / family matters
- Formatting of various documents including agendas, minutes, letters / emails and presentations
- Other ad hoc duties as directed
To be successful in this amazing role, you will:
Have the ability to work under pressure whilst remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
Ability to work well under pressure and to think on your feet
Ability to interact with individuals at all levels
Be well organised, have a high attention to detail and time management skills
Happy to work autonomously and within a team environment
Want to Know More?
Contact Kate 8547 1370 for a confidential discussion.