- Sydney CBD
- $80k to $95k base + super
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
- Leading Financial Services Business with Excellent Culture
- Deal Execution, Analysis and Financial Modelling
- Business Partnering with Senior Stakeholders & Group Treasurer
My client is a global Financial Services organisation and a leader within the retail finance space who have consistently experienced organic growth.
Known for their great reputation in the Australian market & for their fantastic culture supporting learning and development, flexibility and work/life balance, located in Sydney CBD.
They are seeking a high-caliber and inquisitive Treasury Analyst to join the Treasury team in this highly analytical role.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with 2 years of finance experience to step into Treasury & Securitisation. You will receive on the job training to understand the complexities of securitisation and funding.
In this role, you will have visibility of the overall business & products. You will also have the opportunity to business partner with senior stakeholders across the business and collaborate across teams.
- Assist in the execution of new deals
- Data analysis, interpretation and manipulation
- Build financial models, cashflow models and waterfall models in Excel
- Preparation of pool cuts
- Legal documentation interpretation
- Cashflow analysis
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across Finance, Treasury & Securitisation
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification or the desire to commence
- 1-2 years of data analysis/interpretation/manipulation and reporting experience
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, v-lookups, formulas)
- Treasury, Trust Analysis/Accounting or Securitisation experience within Financial Services will be highly regarded
- Experience with trust structures, market concepts, derivatives, interpreting legal documentation, cash flow analysis and reporting will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills, analytical mindset, proactive and positive attitude
The salary on offer for this permanent role is $80,000 to $90,000 base + super.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or send your CV directly to Neha Jain on email@example.com