- Sydney C B D
- $75000 to $85000 base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 8 days ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation experiencing massive growth
- Data analysis, insights, financial modelling and business partnering
- Exposure to senior stakeholders and various projects
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation paving the way with innovative products and services. They are experiencing exciting growth and are building their Analysis and Reporting team, hence the creation of this role.
They are seeking a high calibre Financial Analyst with prior exposure to various business intelligence tools to provide meaningful insight into the organisation's performance through financial modelling, data analysis, delivery of insights and financial performance to senior stakeholders.
In this role you will report into the Business Insights Manager and you will take responsibility for data analysis, insights, financial modelling, business partnering and performance reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building best practice reporting from scratch by pulling data from the source system and automating these reports
- Utilising business intelligence tools to better understand and visualise data
- Business partner with senior stakeholders across the business
- Identifying drivers of revenue growth and opportunities to reduce cost base
- Creation of financial models to draw insights and analysis
- Financial analysis including trend analysis and competitor analysis
- Monthly performance reporting, variance analysis and commentary regarding business performance
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts, annual budget and strategic business plans
- Leading all Finance projects including system implementation and automation of reporting
The suitable candidate must have:
- Financial Services background
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar commercial role
- Must be an advanced user of Tableau or TM1
- Must have previously built reports from scratch by pulling data from TM1 and/or Hyperion
- Prior management reporting, financial modelling, analysis, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Solid Accounting foundation and understanding of general ledger and accounting entries
- Strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills and ability to drive outcomes
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
This role is offering a salary of between $75k to $85k base + super + bonus.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.