- Competitive salary package on offer
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Reputable mid-tier firm
- Award winning leadership team
- 3+ years PAE
About the Firm:
This firm has a supportive and friendly work environment. It is a mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation in its core practice areas. The Melbourne office is currently seeking a construction & infrastructure lawyer to join their team.
About the Role:
The role offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of complex and often high profile construction and infrastructure projects with clients across a range of sectors including Government, Renewable Energy and Resources.
To ensure success you will have;
- 3+ years post admission experience gained from a reputable firm;
- Experience in a range of construction transactions;
- Attention to detail and strategic thinking skills;
- Strong technical and drafting skills;
- An excellent academic record.
This firm offers competitive remuneration as well as a genuine work life balance. You will be working with a highly regarded partners which will provide the opportunity to develop your already illustrious career.
How to Apply:
This is one of several Construction roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Janina Loch on (03) 8547 1385 or 0431 467 636. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply’ button.