- $70000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• CBD Location
• Farvourible amount of advisory work
FutureYou are currently partnering with a rapidly growing XERO firm in the CBD with a national presence. As they are located in the middle of the city they are easily accessible with amazing cafes, shops and restaurants for meetings and after work drinks. Providing a range of services from SMSFs, to business advisory and tax they pride themselves of the services they give to their clients. This is a firm that sees compliance as the foundation of what they do as business partners to their clients.
With state of the art technology, they are big advocates of cloud based solutions and streamlining procedures in order to minimise human error and to free up time to concentrate of other areas of advice.
The offices are modern with great views and bright interior.
They provide a lot of training both technical and soft skills.
Culturally they are one of the best. The partners take a genuine interest in their staff and try to provide fun and different social events in order to thank them for the work they do.
You will be reporting to a manager and partners, your role will include but not be limited to.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 3 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
- Not only does this firm have one of the most comfortable and inviting cultures that I have ever been to they are also professional and respected in the market place.
- They training they provide is tailored to you and your wants.
- They have an open door policy and will continue to help you grow with the work you will get involved in.
- They provide second to none training
- Social clubs
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.