- $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Global professional services firm
- Direct Partner mentorship
- $110K package
One of the largest professional services firms in the world outside of the Big Four.
Provide a ‘white glove’, long-term, customer centric experience to their clients, which has led to strong growth across the business.
The Victorian Cyber Security team within my client is small but dedicated, with a very high standard of excellence.
The traditional model within professional services firms is to hire a large graduate intake each year and create teams with narrow specialisations in an industry vertical.
If you are seeking exposure to a wider array of Cyber Security topics and projects, with close one on one mentorship from both the Cyber Security Partner and Director, this opportunity is worth your consideration.
• 3-4 years prior consulting experience
• Ability to assess, develop, implement, optimize, and document a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes
• Knowledge of common Cyber Security regulations, standards and compliance requirements
• Strong communication, client engagement and presentation skills
• Security certifications such as OSCP, GPEN, CISSP etc preferred but not essential
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.