- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Global professional services firm
- Direct mentorship from Cyber Security Practice Partner
- $90K package
Global professional services firm seeking motivated Cyber Security Consultant to be part of growing team.
One of the largest professional services firms in the world outside of the Big Four.
Provide a ‘white glove’, long-term, customer centric experience to their clients, which has led to strong growth across the business.
The Victorian Cyber Security team within my client is small but dedicated, with a very high standard of excellence.
The traditional model within professional services firms is to hire a large graduate intake each year and create teams with narrow specialisations in an industry vertical.
If you are seeking exposure to a wider array of Cyber Security topics and projects, with close one on one mentorship from both the Cyber Security Partner and Director, this opportunity is worth your consideration.
- 1-2 years consulting experience preferred
- Ability to assess, develop, implement, optimize, and document a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes
- Knowledge of common Cyber Security regulations, standards and compliance requirements
- Strong communication, client engagement and presentation skills
- Security certifications such as OSCP, GPEN etc preferred but not essential