- Melbourne C B D
- Call Janina Loch on (03) 8547 1385
- Job Type
- 10 days ago
- Global firm
- Financial Services focus
- 5-8 years PQE
Our client, a top rated global firm is seeking an accomplished commercial litigator at Senior Associate level (junior or senior) with expertise in regulatory investigations & royal commission in the financial services sector to join their successful and growing Litigation practice.
Working closely with three of Australia’s leading dispute resolution lawyers who have acted on reported Federal Court class actions & regulatory matters, you will be involved in undertaking post royal commission work involving a major financial regulatory body as well as other complex investigatory regulatory, commercial litigation & class actions work.
Ideally, our client is looking for a senior lawyer with the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5-8 years' PQE gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or specialist commercial litigation practice or in-house exposure from a regulatory body;
- Local expertise preferred but would be open to interstate candidates;
- Strong academics;
- A commercial approach with a keen interest in marketing, business development & client events;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to manage and run a busy caseload; and
- Ability to manage and supervise juniors within the team.
In return you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a high-profile client;
- Utilise a variety of flexible working practices;
- Work with Chambers-rated leading practitioners in this space; and
- Fast -track your career progression in a team with a warm, friendly and open-door culture.
This is one of several Litigation roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Janina Loch on (03) 8547 1385 or 0431 46 76 36, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.