- New South Wales
- $130k - $150k + Super + Comms (OTE $250k++)
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Sell to APAC region with 3 new products
- Growth opportunities into management
- Sell into existing clients as well as hunt new business
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional international client in the IT sector, which has just released 3 new products to market within the SAAS space. Work with a company that has clients internationally and is recognised as a leader in its space.
The Regional Sales Director will have an autonomous role building relationships with key stakeholders of companies across multiple sectors providing SAAS solutions. You will require your existing business development skill set to generate opportunities, grow relationships and sell their product in order to hit targets.You will also be allowed access to their existing client base to cross sell their 3 new SAAS products released to market. The successful candidate will have hands on experience within business development, experience in selling to the APAC region and with proven results in sales. You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual who is hungry to succeed. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to generate new business with strong negotiation and closing skills with C-suite or high-level stakeholders
- Confident at prospecting for new business and closing sales
- 5 + year’s experience as a Business Development Manager/ Regional Sales Director within SAAS
- Ability to travel interstate and internationally to pitch to prospects
- Experience in developing a go to market strategy ideally in the APAC region
- Face to Face and Phone based selling experience
- APAC sales experience preferred
- Somebody looking to grow with a company and take the opportunity move into leadership
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary and commission will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.