- $140000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
Working alongside a new high-profile ex-top-tier partner renowned for their expert knowledge in this niche area, you will be advising on a variety of issues including the structuring of new financial products, superannuation and managed investment schemes, as well as regulatory issues and licensing compliance issues. You will also be involved in drafting complex fund and corporate documents where necessary.
With at least 5-8 PAE, you will ideally have:
- A specialisation in and a passion for financial services and corporate work.
- Strong expertise in either managed investment schemes, or superannuation products.
- The ability to provide technical advice on financial services law & regulatory aspects.
- Be across the recent legislative reforms in this area.
- Strong technical skills as well as client facing capabilities.
- Commercially focused and pragmatic in devising client solutions.
- The ability to manage & mentor juniors.
- A team player.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working;
- Strong mentorship & access to a top-tier Partner in this space.
- A multi-disciplinary team dynamic from a global perspective.
- A high-performing, supportive culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981or 0421 171391.