- New South Wales
- $80,000 to $95,000 base + super + potential bonus
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Leading Financial Services Business in Sydney CBD
- Insights & Analysis, Budgeting & Forecasting, Business Partnering
- Career progression and dynamic culture
My client is a highly reputable financial services organisation located in Sydney CBD known for their retail banking products. They are seeking a high calibre individual with strong analytical, Excel and communication skills to join their high performing Finance team as a Management Accountant.
This role involves insights, analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting with great exposure to senior management. You will also partner with the business and present insights and trends to business heads.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management reporting, analysis and commentary
- Preparation of budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis, trend analysis and competitor analysis
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Building financial models and presenting key insights to senior management
- Implementation of process improvements
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 2+ years of prior Management Accounting experience within Financial Services/Banking
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulae)
- Experience with data visualisation tools preferred (Tableau/waterfalls)
- Strong background in analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent rapport building and business partnering skills
- Confident, energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
This role is offering a salary of between $80k to $95k base + super + potential bonus.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on email@example.com or apply directly.