- New South Wales
- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Leading Membership Association
The primary responsibility of the System Manager is to build and maintain a positive relationship between IT and business areas, and ensure timely support of day-to-day business processing needs. Balance workload between in-house and outsourced resources and manage the ongoing business systems related projects. Interacts and coordinates between IT, business areas, and external vendors besides helping in defining and supporting the business process related to IT. Other responsibilities include documentation of technical requirements, coordination of all aspects of the business life-cycle, and implementation of change control procedures. Design and implements information systems that optimize organisational efficiency. Working on projects including implementing 0365 and Sharepoint.
- High level interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in organising requirements, specify and model requirements and designs, validate and verify information
- Demonstrated collaboration to identify solution options, and estimate the potential value that could be realised
- Previous experience in working within AGILE models
- Confident professional with strong initiative and business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised as well as an effective team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Evidences emotional maturity and resilience
- A Systems Analyst stepping into a Systems Manager
Our client offers a flexible working environment, career development, and an extensive range of well-being and benefit offerings.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929