- New South Wales
- $90k to $100k base + super
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Global Retail Financial Services Organisation
- Liaising with Global Stakeholders across Europe & Asia
- Advisory, Business Partnering and Financial Control
My client is a leading Global Retail Financial Services organisation experiencing exponential world-wide growth through their exciting M&A activity.
They are seeking a high calibre Financial Accountant with a strong IFRS background to join their Finance team.
- Performing month-end close
- Preparation of half-yearly and full-year financial statements
- Preparation of tax returns, BAS returns, FBT returns, GST returns
- Preparation of APRA returns, ASIC returns and ABS returns
The successful candidate must have:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 3+ years Financial Accounting experience within Financial Services
- Experience with implementing or interpreting IFRS standards will be highly regarded
- Experience with providing advice on the technical accounting treatment of transactions for global entities will be highly regarded
- Experience in a Group Accounting role will be highly desired
- Big 4 Audit background will be highly desired
- Experience working with derivatives, hedge accounting and providing transaction advice will be highly desired
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel skill
The salary on offer is $90k to $100k base + super.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on email@example.com or apply directly.