- New South Wales
- $90k to $100k base + super
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Global Retail Financial Services Organisation
- Liaising with Global Stakeholders across Europe & Asia
- End-to-End Financial Reporting and Regulatory role
My client is a leading Global Retail Financial Services organisation experiencing exponential world-wide growth through their exciting M&A activity.
They are seeking a high calibre Financial Accountant with a Financial Services background to join their Finance team.
- Preparation of half-yearly and full-year financial statements
- Preparation of quarterly APRA, ASX, ASIC and ABS returns
- Performing month-end close, journal postings, reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounting standards
- Preparation of monthly results and variance analysis
- Preparation of quarterly BAS returns
- Process improvements & adhoc projects
The successful candidate must have:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 4+ years Financial Reporting experience within Financial Services
- Experience interpreting IFRS standards will be highly regarded
- Experience in a Group Accounting role will be highly desired
- Big 4 Audit background will be highly desired
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel skills
The salary on offer is $90k to $100k base + super.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.