- New South Wales
- $140000 - $160000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Legal Counsel
- Construction Disputes/Commercial
- Leading Property Developer
A leading property development organisation is looking for a legal counsel to join their collegiate in-house legal team. This will be working closely with the General Counsel, providing advice to the business across disputes for building and construction matters and more general commercial matters.
- Supporting the business with regards to construction disputes
- Advising the business regarding disputes with suppliers and contractors
- Providing general commercial advice on business initiatives / contractual arrangements
- Identifying and implementing policies and procedures
- Providing training on legal compliance programs for the group
- Ideally 4-6 years PQE gained within a respected law firm or in-house environment
- Experience investigating, managing and resolving disputes
- Proven experience managing disputes with suppliers and contractors including debt recovery.
- Experience reviewing a variety of commercial contracts
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive attitude with the ability to manage competing priorities.
This role offers the chance to work in a collaborative legal team, with wide exposure to the business.
To apply for this opportunity please click the apply now button below or contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.