- New South Wales
- $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts;
- Providing advice on contract/commercial law;
- Drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracting arrangements used by the business across all service lines;
- Keeping the business up to date on regulatory issues; and
- Supporting the Head of Commercial on major strategic projects.
- Ideally a minimum of 3-5 years PAE gained in-house or from a respected private practice firm – either top-tier or mid-tier;
- A passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing environment
- Demonstrated hands-on commercial and corporate experience;
- Strong drafting skills and technical competence;
- Confident negotiation skills and ability to exercise sound judgment on complex matters;
- Be organised and able to prioritise and deliver on numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure; and
- Proven ability to develop strong internal and external relationships and enjoy working in a team environment.
In return the role offers the chance to join a high performing in-house legal team, within a global organisation.