- St Kilda Road
- $115000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Clients up to $200mil turnover
- Completely cloud-based
- Clear pathway to partnership
FutureYou is partnering with a highly regarded firm based just outside of the CBD. This firm boasts a mid-tier client based with exciting complex multi entity groups and international clients. You will be in renovated high-rise offices with a beautiful view of the bay. This firm is fully fit out with a kitchenette, bar and staff break out room.
Working closely with the partners, you will have comprehensive exposure to business advisory while supervising a team of 6 accountants. This firm has received countless awards from Accountants Daily over the past 5 years, while also showing substantial year on year growth.
In your role you will oversee approximately $1.5mil in fees and manage a team of 6 accountants while reporting into the directors.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Managing a team of 6 accountants.
- Running your own client meetings.
- Providing clients with comprehensive business advisory
- Tax planning, cashflow, forecasting and assisting clients with Div7a legislation
- Management of WIP and preparing workflow budgets.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experienced in providing advisory to clients
- Strong attention to detail and client service oriented mindset.
For a confidential chat, call Michael Phillips on 0434 423 202
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.