- Melbourne CBD
- $90k to $100k base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation, Melb CBD
- Diverse and broad role liaising with senior stakeholders
- Excellent career progression and flexibility
This organisation is an industry leader within Financial Services and is a household name in Australia. They are known for their fantastic culture, flexibility and career progression opportunities. They take pride in hiring high-caliber and switched on individuals who are passionate about adding value and challenging the status quo.
This reputable organisation is seeking a high-performing and enthusiastic Investment Accountant to join their Financial Control function in a permanent role that offers variety and breadth of responsibilities, making sure that no two days are the same.
- Reporting and analysis of investment accounting data
- Reviewing and validating unit prices provided by the custodian
- Actively participate in projects impacting unit pricing/investment accounting including involvement in UAT and supporting the implementation of new processes
- Work closely with the custodian to drive reporting enhancements
- Provide instructions to the custodian for daily cash flow settlements
- Perform cash rebalancing tasks
- Performing month-end close activities including preparing adjusting journal entries, reconciliations, fee accruals and prepayments
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across Finance across Melbourne and Sydney
- Identifying efficiencies and process improvements
- Adhoc projects
The suitable candidate must have:
- 4+ years experience in a similar investment accounting role
- Unit pricing validation experience
- Strong experience with reconciliations, journals, analysis and stakeholder liaison.
- Must be CA/CPA qualified
- Financial Services background
- Excellent analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to build pivot tables, v-lookups, complex formulas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, ability to get your hands dirty, problem solver, analytical mindset
- Experience with stakeholder liaison
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
The salary on offer for a suitable candidate is $90,000 to $100,000 base + super + bonus potential.
Please apply or send your CV to Neha Jain on email@example.com