- Melbourne C B D
- $80,000 to $85,000 package + bonus
- Job Type
- 20 days ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Diverse and broad role liaising with senior stakeholders
- Excellent career progression and flexibility
This organisation is an industry leader within Financial Services and are a household name in Australia. They are known for their fantastic culture, flexibility and career progression opportunities. They take pride in hiring high-caliber and switched on individuals who are passionate about adding value and challenging the status quo.
This reputable organisation is seeking a high-performing and enthusiastic Accountant to join their Financial Control function in a role that offers variety and breadth of responsibilities, making sure that no two days are the same.
- Performing month-end close activities including preparing adjusting journal entries, reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of monthly income tax reporting, BAS, FBT and Payroll tax
- Performing analysis of expenses and determining key expense drivers
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across Finance across Melbourne and Sydney
- Identifying efficiencies and process improvements
- Adhoc projects
The suitable candidate must have:
- 2+ years experience in a similar accounting role
- Strong experience with reconciliations, journals, analysis and stakeholder liaison. Training will be provided for tax and payroll responsibilities.
- CA/CPA part-qualified or fully qualified
- Financial Services background
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to build pivot tables, v-lookups, complex formulas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, ability to get your hands dirty, problem solver, analytical mindset
- Experience with stakeholder liaison
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
The salary on offer for a suitable candidate is $80,000 to $85,000 + super.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org