- New South Wales
- $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Senior Facilities Manager - ANZ Region
- Global business
- Full autonomy to drive efficiency across the organisation
- Competitive salary package - dependent on skill-set and experience
- Good business, good people
A multinational business and leading player within the ANZ market, our client employs 900 staff in Australia across multiple leased campuses.
The key accountability's of the Senior Facilities Manager are as follows:
- Provision of consistent facilities management across the nominated region, verifying a safe and compliant work environment, while driving commercial outcomes.
- A solid and demonstrable working knowledge of applicable work health and safety regulatory requirements relating to contractor works.
- A solid and demonstrable working knowledge of applicable building essential safety measures, to verify tenancies are compliant at all times.
- Participate in identification and development of regional register of operational risks, which may impact staff, clients and contractors. .
- Identification of cost effective ways to provide facilities management services across all tenancies.
- Initiation and ongoing management of all facilities related procurement projects.
- Identify the requirements for preventative and reactive maintenance scheduling. Develop and implement the requirements.
- Management of contractors and their performance by:
- Budget versus Cost analysis.
- Review, monitor and report on Work Order performance.
- Making sure the provision of services by contractors is in line with the SLA and applicable scope of works specifications and applied Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct and document meetings with campus Managers, key contractors monthly meetings and works in progress meetings.
- Conduct site inspections and review site operations to verify cost effectiveness is maximised, by contractors costs and workmanship meeting expectation and where required, conform to regulatory requirements.
- Act as the point of escalation for all facilities matters within branches.
- Initiate investigation protocols following an incident involving a facility issue or contractor
- Identify, develop and implement opportunities to improve FM practices; and apply continual improvement to relevant standards, policies and guidelines, and actively participate with the wider team in monitoring and reviewing process and procedures.
- Ability to research, analyse and articulate technical issues. Where required prepare briefings and technical position papers
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- At least ten year's FM experience, in a position managing multiple sites across multiple jurisdictions.
- Policy implementation experience
- Proven experience in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of operational WHS and building compliance
- Advanced user in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively whilst maintaining open lines of communication
- Demonstrate a clear communication style, and pragmatic negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in banking or financial services is advantageous
- Great business, global brand, great culture
- Excellent salary package
- Client will move quickly for an outstanding candidate
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953