- West Footscray
- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 20 days ago
• Western suburbs location
• SAP experience essential
About the role:
Supporting the Supply Chain Manager and the Finance Manager in an EA capacity, this role will see the successful candidate managing a range of administrative tasks including processing invoices, raising purchase orders, managing calendars, coordinating events and attending meetings.
This opportunity is with a leading agricultural business based in the Western suburbs. Working in the corporate office of their large manufacturing plant, as a business they pride themselves in their fun and collaborative company culture.
This role requires someone who has had exposure to a logistics, manufacturing or supply chain environment.
- Processing invoices and raising purchase orders
- Effective Site communication and coordination
- Maintain a busy calendar
- Event creation and coordination
- Support wider team in an administrative capacity
- Attend meetings
- Proficient in SAP
- Exposure to supply chain, logistics or manufacturing environment
- Strong verbal & written skills
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.