- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Mid tier firm
- Growing client base
- Great progression
FutureYou are currently partnering exclusively with an excellent mid tier firm that are looking to expand their business advisory team. Located in the CBD it is easily accessible with beautiful offices and amazing cafes on every street. The corporate finance team are rapidly growing and are looking for a motived accountant to assist in the care and growth of their clients. They provide excellent training, cloud environment and senior members of staff that are approachable and welcoming.
Reporting to both manager and Partners your main responsibilities will include:
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis.
- Conducting industry and company-specific research
- Preparing flyers and information memorandum for M&A mandates
- Researching comparable companies/transactions
- Financial and operational analysis on target businesses
- Preparing proposals/report writing
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- CA/CPA or doing
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in business services or audit
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.