- $50000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• New agile offices
• Excellent employee benefits
FutureYou are currently working with a mid tier firm that is looking for a junior / intermediate accountant to join their business services team. This business provides a variety of services for their clients including but not limited to, business advisory, tax, audit etc, through the latest technology, passion and innovation. They see themselves as entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs, priding themselves on working towards the success of people and businesses. Located close to public transport and with parking close it is easily accessible.
You will be reporting to a manager and partners, your role will include but not be limited to.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 1 year local experience
- Experience in working in a Business Services team in Australia
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
- International career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- On site gym
- Social events
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.