- New South Wales
- $140000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Senior Manager position within Regulatory affairs at an Australian Regulator
- Be a key cog in establishing external relationships across the industry
- Represent the group across Australia, APAC and worldwide
Help establish and maintain the relationship between the regulator and regulated financial services organisations in this regulatory affairs position. You will be a key cog in ensuring organisations deliver on the commitments they make and stay within desired frameworks in order to maintain a smooth running financial system.
You will report and work closely with the Regulatory Affairs General Manager in maintain relations, collaboration and interactions with organisations, government, industry bodies and other stakeholders. This role requires exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management ability as well as outstanding organisational and self-management ability with an ability to lead engagement externally.
In this role you will have knowledge of current and emerging global supervisory practices across EMEA, USA, APAC as well as domestically. In this role you will represent the regulator in industry groups as well as domestic and international regulatory meetings.
- Support the regulators relationships with domestic band international financial services organisations in Australia
- Ensure you keep up to date with new regulations and ensure that you maintain relevant subject matter expertise
- Keep informed of all industry developments and monitor external regulatory developments to ensure you are able to identify those that may affect this Australian regulators
- Maintain excellent relationship with financial services organisations and all relevant external bodies
- Have outstanding organisation and self management ability coupled with exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management ability
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341