- New South Wales
- $110000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Leading Australian Insurance Business seeking a Compliance Manager
• Excellent career progression and training with flexible working
An Australian insurance firm are looking for a compliance manager to join their expanding team. This role will be working with two senior managers to help define, design, build and maintain the compliance framework to ensure that the group are able to monitor their compliance with regulators. You will help build the compliance framework, write policies and standards as well as review and challenge the front line risks.
This role is a key component in helping the organisation to manage their compliance obligations and stay within their risk appetite. This role will suit someone with a background in compliance or legal within insurance or financial services from a small to medium size organisation.
- Provide oversight, review and challenge of the compliance risk framework
- Liaise with the business to ensure compliance with regulations
- Design and build the compliance framework – assist in creating documentation and mapping obligations
- Manage compliance training for the business
- Help to build the development of policies and procedures
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
You will have:
- 3+ years experience in compliance or operational risk in financial services
- A thirst for learning and self development
- Experience in building and maintaining a compliance framework
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341