- Sydney C B D
- $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• Unique opportunity to explore marketing Internationally
• A passion for retail / design and apparel is a plus
Our client has the most incredible success story! All Australian, winner of multiple awards for International design ad export. This is the business you want to work for to learn how to grow an empire out of a simple idea, hard work, belief and tenacity. You will be working alongside their international Marketing, digital and brand team and play an integral part in continuing to take this phenomenal brand to the world.
This is role is ultimately for a savvy marketing executive who wants to learn from some of the best in the market.
- Organising photo shoots
- Assist in packaging design and update
- Ownership of International image library
- Development and distribution of marketing collateral / POS
- Assisting with online digital with the digital manger
- Collaborating with the brand manager on strategy and implementation
- Monitoring international and local compliance
- Weekly reporting on sales and key metrics to assist marketing pipeline
- Deliver and assist in promotion an partnerships activity
This business has not got where they are by being average, only the best of the brightest are invited to join. You will be driven, show initiative, and have a pragmatic view on problem solving - think on your feet and be willing to go above and beyond working as a team for the greater good.
If you show a strong work ethic and enthusiasm we will be on the way to securing you the role.
A passion for and experience in retail both online and bricks and mortar, perhaps also a passion or design, apparel and or FMCG will see you excited by the role.
This is genuinely an exceptional and rare opportunity due to the rise and rise off this business. To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. Please note, if applying through LinkedIn, please separately include your best contact number.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Chesterman on 02 9195 2347.