- Victoria Valley
- $65000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- 15 Partner, 100 staff firm based in the CBD
- Enviable client base with $100mil+ turnovers
- 20% annual salary bonuses
FutureYou is partnering with a 15 partner firm in the CBD who are showing excellent year on year growth. This firm works with a number of internationally listed clients, as well as clients in the R&D space. Your new firm will provide you with industry leading training, with comprehensive client contact and exposure to business advisory.
The culture within the firm is professional but down to earth. The Partners are friendly and approachable, providing their staff with a lot of technical support. This firm believes in work-life balance, giving their accountants the flexibility to work from home and flexibility with office hours.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff on clients up to $100mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including R&D tax, GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
- Attend client meetings with senior staff.
- Providing clients with business advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- A strong desire to build and maintain client relationships
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.