- $100k - $130k + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Focus on strategy and compliance
- Great Salary Package and Bonus
- International travel 6 monthly
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in financial services sector that is looking for a passionate Head of Advice to join their team. This company has welcomed new changes in the industry and looking for somebody to lead strategy, compliance and their offshore teams. They are looking for somebody who is heavily compliance orientated who can train and support paraplanning and the advisors where required.
The Head of Advice will have a few main duties; Be compliance orientated ensure all compliance is to a high standard, Act as head of paraplanning, Maintain compliance templates for SOA’s, Support and manage the offshore team which includes their application team and SOA team, Be point of contact for the offshore team hiring and be able to travel internationally 2 – 3 times per year. The role also require you to support and help the team of advisors and paraplanners, be part of hiring staff and support the company in growth.
You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual with great industry knowledge. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to maintain and update compliance documentation
- Provide technically competent financial planner with the ability to identify issues
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in Financial planning
- Experience in leading a team of advisors and paraplanners desirable
- Up to date with products and services along with financial market trends
- As close to the FASEA requirements met
- Ability to help advisors on investment strategy such as SMSF, Warrants & Derivatives, Residential & Commercial property and Managed accounts.
- Excellent in communicating complex strategies and use of Excel
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary + Super will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723