- $115000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Partnership possibilities
- Collaborative environment
- Productive and responsive team
FutureYou are currently working with a growing firm in the CBD. They are currently looking for a manager to look after a fee base of about $1 mill with 4 candidates reporting directly to you.
Located close to train, tram and parking this firm is easily accessible and surrounded by amazing cafes and bars for after work bites and drinks.
With a partner that has a CFO background as well as tax, advisory work is a high priority for them. You have the opportunity to make a big difference to the clients you work with.
Reporting to the Partner, you will be joining the existing advisory team and will contribute to the exciting growth of that division.
- Client business advisory (tax planning, strategic planning, restructuring, management reporting)
- Business services compliance
- Advisory projects
- Identify, research and propose solutions to issues associated with client work
- Actively seek & identify business growth opportunities
- mentor team members
- Manage the preparation and delivery of compliance requirements and projects
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 6 years' local experience
- Experience working as a supervisor, assistant manager or manager within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
This firm believes in treating their staff well in order to get the most out of them.
They will provide
- Training specific to you
- Quarterly functions
- Generous bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Birthday lunches
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted