- $62000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
• Hawthorn location
• Accounting Firm
This dynamic professional services firm consisting of progressive accountants, financial planners, auditors, mortgage brokers as well as tax and other specialists are seeking a Personal Assistant. The role is based in Hawthorn and you will be to supporting two Senior Partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Management and coordination of day to day activities including diary management;
- Organising meetings, taking minutes and distributing reports/minutes;
- Drafting of correspondence;
- Domestic/international travel arrangements;
- Liaison with clients;
- Managing highly confidential information.
- Previous experience in a PA role;
- The ability to work autonomously;
- Efficient with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills;
- A hands-on, can-do attitude and pro-active in using initiative
- Intermediate/advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite;
- The ability to multi-task;
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively and efficiently.
The role is paying $62,000 - $76,000 package
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371