- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 24 days ago
- One of Australia’s largest financial service firms
- Drive DevSecOps adoption the business
- End to end delivery of large, highly visible, technical programs of work
Our client is one Australia’s largest financial service firms, with multiple business units across multiple geographic regions. They are currently implementing a large security uplift program and have created the Digital Security Platform Manager position as part of the ongoing transformation.
The major focus of this position is to help drive the adoption of security practices and principles within development teams across the digital practice, and eventually the wider business.
The remit is to secure the entire externally facing digital perimeter, including web and mobile applications, as well as develop an application development process that puts security at front of mind without sacrificing application stability or development speed. This position requires a mix of hands on development experience, security expertise, and stakeholder engagement.
My client takes customer security seriously and is seeking to achieve true protection for customers, not just compliance.
- End to end delivery management of large, highly visible and complex programs of work across multiple business streams
- Drive DevSecOps adoption within the Digital Development teams, eventually helping to influence the Development security culture across the entire business
- Responsibility for the awareness, visibility and tracking of security risks across the digital domain
- Help to provide highly technical direction and consultation to internal teams
- Translate complex technical security issues through a business risk lens and communicate these effectively to key stakeholders
- Lead and manage professional staff assigned to specific portfolios and projects
- Manage multi-platform teams across multiple business areas, coach and develop future leaders
- Utilise Agile methodologies where appropriate
- Help to mitigate and manage risk across multiple projects
- Minimum 5+ years digital security experience in large enterprise environments
- Ability to read/write code and provide guidance on secure coding best practice
- Tertiary qualification in IT or extensive business equivalent experience
- Experience in both operations and development (run & change)
- Development or Penetration Testing background preferred
- Previous direct leadership experience beneficial
- Experience with the application and running of Agile/Lean methodologies
- Exceptional communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.