- $50000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- 4 Partner, 30 staff firm in the CBD
- Cloud-based firm with Ex-PwC Partners
- Earn 20% about market rate salary!
FutureYou is partnering with a 4 partner firm in based in the CBD with industry leading flexibility. This firm gives their accountants the ability to work from home and choose their office hours. With an excellent working culture, you will have opportunities to progress your career, with 2 partners beginning their accounting career within the firm. The other 2 Partners bring excellent Big 4 experience having come from a Big 4 firm.
This progressive cloud-based firms works with an enviable client base, from listed to private clients with exposure to highly complex multi entity groups. This firm also provides staff incentives where you have the capacity to be paid 20% above market rate. You will work in a beautiful and spacious office space with excellent facilities (breakout room with a PS4, a bar, a beautiful kitchenette and more).
In your role, you will work closely with the partner providing clients with comprehensive business advisory while collaborating with the compliance team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Management accounting, monthly reporting, tax planning, cashflow, budgeting and forecasting
- Build and manage client relationships in a client facing role
- Provide comprehensive business advisory working closely with the Managing Partner
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.