- $120000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 days ago
- Business Advisory and CFO Advisory role
- Assist with day to day finance functions for multiple, reputable large companies
- Growing firm with innovative technology and growth strategies
- Parramatta location
This is a growing firm with a reputation for offering a superb, technically strong service to very large companies and very HNWIs and family groups. This firm offers clients a range of Business Services, Tax Advisory, Business Advisory and Outsourced CFO services from a team of 30 accountants.
Staff receive regular internal and external training to enhance their technical and strategic expertise in addition to advancing their soft-skills allowing them to become experts in their field and trusted advisers to clients. In addition to this you will also have the option to attend various training courses based on your own areas of interest to aid you in achieving your personalised career goals.
The firm is proactive in its approach to technology and utilises the latest software.
Culturally, this firm is a leader in terms of the creative and collaborative work environment that embodies the firm’s values and provides staff with ongoing recognition and support. Flexible working arrangements are available and on a day to day basis staff will never be expected to work more than their contracted hours.
This role will suit either Business Services Supervisor, Manager or Senior Manager with experience in Business Advisory and/or Outsourced CFO work.
You will report to the Partners of the firm and work with the CEO’s and CFO’s of some of the firms clients to help them achieve their key business goals and assist with their internal finance function.
In addition to Business Services work and reviewing the tax compliance work of a small team, you will provide an expert level of financial management across all areas of the business, including but not limited to:
- Providing analysis to the senior leadership and support with planning, strategy and decision making
- Assisting with the development of innovative commercial business solutions in line with corporate financial targets and requirements
- Oversee and manage delivery of the company balance sheet, cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Cash management including cash flow projections
- Assist with all accounting and business strategy functions
This role would suit someone with the following:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Minimum 6 years’ experience
- Commercial experience advantageous
- Must have recent public practice experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing a client portfolio
- Ability to manage workflow and review work of a small team
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.