- $55000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- 4 Partner, 45 staff firm in Camberwell
- Conveniently located near trains, trams and has car parking
- 20% annual salary bonuses
FutureYou is partnering with a 4 partner firm in Camberwell who are showing excellent year on year growth. This firm has substantially grown in the past 5 years, doubling both its fee base and staff head count while continuing to grow. You will be teaming up with ambitious partners who exercise an open door policy, with a passion for training and developing their accountants
The culture within the firm is professional but down to earth. The office has a beautiful outdoor area to eat in, and a nice kitchenette for lunch. The firm is also surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops and bars that the team often enjoy together. This firm has a strong belief that happy workers are productive workers.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff on clients up to $50mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attend client meetings with senior staff
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- A strong desire to build and maintain client relationships
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.