- Wetherill Park
- $140000 - $155000 per annum, Benefits: + Super + car allowance
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Full end to end responsibility from concept to manufacture within NPD/ R&D
• Reporting into the Asia Pacific Head Of Technical
The client is a market leading food operation with a significant presence in ANZ. Join a business emplying 5000 staff globally with a reputation synonomous with innovation, quality and service.
Reporting into the Technical Director for Asia-Pacific the R&D Manager will focus on new scientific innocations within wet products. You will be responsible from end to end from concept to commercialisation and will manage the team of 2 within NPD. Specifically you will:
- Be responsible for product developmnt within wet sauces
- Hold life cycle responsiblity from development to production, forming first class relationships within the laboratory, production plant, sales and Marketing.
- Use your commercial knowledge of ingredients and raw materials to deliver OTIF
- Manage innovation by understanding customer needs and product specifications
- Recommend, screen and document all raw materials and any NCR activities that are needed
- Working closely with operations you will drive process improvement, trouble shoot bottle necks and provide support from a regulatory perspective for audits
This role sits on the Senior Leadership team and as such requires a candidate with commercial understanding and first class stakeholder engagement skills.
To be successful in applying for this role you must have:
- Extensive experience working as an NPD/ R&D Manager within sauce manufacturing
- Understanding of a wide range of raw materials and their usage (ambient, fresh, chilled)
- Your experience will be backed up with a Degree in a Food Science or related subject
- Hands on experience working within a culinary laboratory and an excellent understanding of a variety of packaging and filling methods.
You will be able to build first class relationships from sales to operations and ensure products are created and manufactured "right first time' with a focus on quality, delivery and innovation.
A salary package to attract a candidate with the exact experience above. In addition to super and bonus the client is offering a market leading basic salary along with a car allowance.
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381